BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

2010

The 2()1() Begin....
New Life Starts.....
New Thing Happened....
Everything is New.....
The 1st Hill we went during 2010 which is the Look Out Point....
I forced by Hw to accompany him to the Hill due to some reason he just want to go....
Somehow we enjoy at there with Shereen, Diong Lam and Hw...




On 28/01/10 we went to MAISON....
While I was driving, my Hp rang and it was my lui lui....
She told me that change place edi...and they change to not famous club...
That time I was very hot because on February I cant go to club anymore because I had promise my girlfriend....
Therefore, I no diao sama my lui lui...My bro and I, meng meng and sze guan we just drive to Maison....
When we reach there, I call sau sau and loy loy to come join us instead of going to THOSE club....
Later on, around 11.30 Diong feel guilty want to join us...
I get permission from sau sau..He say on...bcoz of some1...think so....

We having fun in the club and around 8people drank 2 bottle of whisky...



0 comments: